Come On In...

Welcome to Reiki Retreat! A place for both the novice and seasoned Reiki practitioner to drop by for inspiration, information, and ideas. My hope it to have an engaging community where lightworkers gather and share what we are doing as we move ahead in these exciting days of spiritual evolution..

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Long Distance Reiki Assistance

REIKI STORY....
This experience was submitted to me from a Level II practitioner regarding the passing of her mother-in –law. She asked me to maybe reword or restructure her notes, but after reading them I feel it is best for her story to come through exactly as she had written it up. ~Susan


Thurs: Message from Florida, mom in critical condition on life support, around 6 am, unresponsive. Had surgery on her back earlier in the week
8am: Sister from NY called to book a flight down
Frank and Rob’s flight at 8pm. Flight cancelled because of bad storm, rescheduled to go in AM after they were already there for awhile . 10:30 pm update from Florida-did tests, sleeping, no response, heart strong.

Friday:Frank & Rob left again.

11:30 AM: I started long distance reiki
11:45 AM: Frank called from airport in Florida, Lynda there, going straight to hospital
12:14 PM: Activity (pulsing) in hands really slowed . Has a vision of a coffin with Joan in it . I felt a very cool draft . A dark cloud filled in over the coffin. Mentally I kept saying that Frank was on his way, to hold on for Frank. I tear up. The darkness gradually fades away to gray,, then white. The pulsating activity in my hands grows stronger.
12:25 PM: Activity slows down and I get cold. I have thoughts that it’s over
12:30 PM: Feelings of relief come over me, no more struggle, no more pain.
12:36PM: Why am I thinking these things? Stopped sending Reiki—too upset
1:00 PM: Frank arrived at hospital
4:00 PM: Took her off of life support, they all had said their good-bys before she was disconnected
4:30PM: Joan passed away peacefully, all of the family there, Dad read some scriptures

Submitted byPat S. This was a difficult experience for Pat to submit. Thank you for sharing that deeply touching story. This is a good example of how Reiki is so effective and powerful in giving assistance when a loved one is making that life transition. Susan

.

No comments: